Caldera was awarded a contract to construct a new link building joining the original 1890’s church of St Andrew’s in Burgess Hill to its newer nursery building.
This created space for new offices and function rooms along with a new entrance, lobby and welcome area.
The key features include Velfac windows, curtain walling and zinc cladding.
We also replaced the floor in the existing church and added underfloor heating, a new lighting scheme, new Dias and made repairs to the structure.Contact Caldera
St Andrew’s Church
Link building construction