St Andrew’s Church

Upgrading a 19th Century church in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.

Caldera was awarded a contract to construct a new link building joining the original 1890’s church of St Andrew’s in Burgess Hill to its newer nursery building.

This created space for new offices and function rooms along with a new entrance, lobby and welcome area.

The key features include Velfac windows, curtain walling and zinc cladding.

We also replaced the floor in the existing church and added underfloor heating, a new lighting scheme, new Dias and made repairs to the structure.

Contact Caldera

Client

St Andrew’s Church

Value

£650k

Features

Church renovation
Link building construction
Velfac windows
Curtain walling
Zinc cladding
Underfloor heating

Related services

Refurbishment
Extension

Architect

RDJW Architects

QS

Ian Ford

Contact Caldera